We are Alpha, a platform designed to build connections among retail clients, sales associates, and stores and brands. This Privacy Notice explains MeetAlpha, Inc (“Alpha”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, discloses and other processes Personal Information (as defined below) in connection with our website, www.meetalpha.it (the “Site”), our mobile applications, ALPHA for SA and ALPHA for Client (the “Apps”) and the related content, platform, services, products and other functionality offered on or through the online services (collectively, the “Alpha Platform”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE .
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to an individual.
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use Personal Information you provide to us in the following ways:
When you sign up for an account on the Alpha Platform or connect to the Alpha Platform via a SNS (defined below) (an “Account”), you provide us with information such as your mobile phone number, first and last name, password, and postal address,
We collect any information you provide on your ALPHA profile, such as images or photos you upload, your preferences and interests, your size and fit information, and other information you choose to provide.
When you use our chat feature to engage with retail clients, sales associates and stores/brands on the Alpha Platform, we record your likes and dislikes and all of the messages exchanged in the chat.
We collect all “Style Request” content on the Alpha Platform, such as information on your favorite styles and trends sent to a sales associate. This information may be in the form of text messages, images, photographs, videos, messages, comments or any other type of content.
We collect any information you provide in any questions submitted through our surveys or the content of any testimonials, which may include additional profile information.
The Alpha Platform enables individuals the ability to connect with us through an online web form that collects contact information (such as first and last name, email address, and phone number). We use this information to communicate with you in connection with your request, including corresponding with you about the Alpha Platform, services, offerings, customer service, business partnership opportunities or media inquiries.
B. Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties and combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. These third parties may include our business partners, an SNS (as defined below) and our service providers. We use this information for purposes such as to administer and facilitate the Alpha Platform, to communicate with you about the Alpha Platform, and to obtain insights into and to protect the Alpha Platform. We may also receive information about you from other sources such as the brand you are connected to.
The Alpha Platform allows users to share information with us via social networking sites, such as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, or Twitter (each an “SNS”). In some cases, you can sign-in to the Alpha Platform using your SNS account information. By sharing your SNS profile, you are allowing us, including your stylist, to access some of your SNS information depending on your SNS settings or as allowed by you (such as profile information and profile photo). Individuals should always review and, if necessary, adjust their privacy settings on third-party websites and SNS services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other services.
- Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources, including through third-party information providers, or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions. We may combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. In these cases, our Privacy Notice governs the handling of the combined Personal Information. We use this information to manage our operations, to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Alpha Platform, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you.
C. Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Alpha Platform, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use the Alpha Platform, your geographic location, how you use the Alpha Platform, information about the type of device you use, your mobile network information, your Open Device Identification Number (“ODIN”), date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier (“UDID”), and your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the Alpha Platform. In the event our App crashes on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our App.
- Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
We work with a number of third-party analytics companies that collect information and report website trends usually in aggregate form. These services allow us to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with the Alpha Platform. Currently, we work with the following analytics companies: Dynamic Yield, New Relic, Adjust and Google Analytics. This is not intended to be a comprehensive list and we may stop working with these companies and work with others without notice. You can learn more about how these companies collect, use and share information about you by visiting their respective websites. For more information about these practices and any choices you may have, please see our Cookie Notice.
We may analyze your information in aggregate form by merging your information with other data for purposes of our reporting, planning, development, operating, maintaining, managing, and improving the Alpha Platform. We may share this data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners.
D. Other Uses of Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Fulfil or meet the reason the information was provided, such as to fulfil our contractual obligations and to process transactions;
- Manage our organization and its day-to-day operations;
- Respond to comments, requests and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with individuals, including via email, text message, social media, push notification and/or telephone calls;
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, process and deliver the services you request;
- Send Style Requests to the sales associates connected with your profile and enable chat features between you and sales associates;
- Administer, improve and personalize our services and the Alpha Platform, including by recognizing an individual and remembering their information when they return to the Alpha Platform;
- Conduct research and analytics on our client base and our services;
- Process payment for our services;
- Send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Test, enhance, update and monitor our services, or diagnose or fix technology problems, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Alpha Platform;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Alpha Platform and for other marketing purposes;
- Help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our property and the Alpha Platform technology assets and business;
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable contracts and agreements;
- Prevent, investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
We may post user feedback on the Alpha Platform from time to time. If you make any comments on a blog, SNS page or other forum associated with the Alpha Platform, you should be aware that any information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums.
2. HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
We share Personal Information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as technology providers, including technology support providers, text message and push notification communications providers, survey providers, marketing providers, payment processing services, administrative service providers, analytics providers, data storage providers and web hosting providers and developers.
We may disclose Personal Information to our third-party partners. For example, registration information may be shared with brands that you are interacting with (such as a sales associate or a store owner).
- Regulatory or Legal Requirements, Safety and Terms Enforcement
We may disclose Personal Information to governmental regulatory authorities as required or permitted by law. We may also disclose Personal Information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or any other person, to protect against fraud, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments.
We may disclose Personal Information as part of an organizational business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, or sale of organizational assets and may transfer Personal Information to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. We may also disclose Personal Information in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Other Users and Sales Associates
We may disclose Personal Information to other users that you make public on the Alpha Platform. If you engage in our stylist services, we may share your information with sales associates.
- Ad Networks and Advertising Partners
We work with third-party ad networks and advertising partners to deliver advertising and personalized content on our services, on other sites and services, and across other devices. These parties may collect information directly from a browser or device when an individual visits our services through cookies or other data collection technologies. This information is used to provide and inform targeted advertising, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research. Please see our Cookie Notice for more information.
We may disclose your information publicly or with another third party with your prior authorization or at your request.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may control your information in the following ways:
- Modifying or Deleting Your Information
You may modify or delete your Personal Information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
- How to Control Your Email Communication Preferences
We will periodically send you newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of the Alpha Platform. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. You may not opt-out of services-related communications (e.g., Account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the services, technical and security notices).
- How to Control Push Notifications
You can stop receiving push notifications from us by changing your preferences in the iOS notifications setting menu.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity and requests before granting the rights above, including Account access or making corrections to your information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information at all times.
4. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on the Alpha Platform and the Alpha Platform is not targeted towards anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from someone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have received information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. REGION-SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of Personal Information about residents of certain regions.
- Nevada: For residents of the State of Nevada in the United States, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits Nevada residents to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- California: For residents of California, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) provides certain rights to California residents that have an established business relationship with us with regard to the disclosure of certain types of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out of having an individual’s Personal Information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com and provide the individual’s contact information to be added to our suppression list.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Alpha Platform may contain links to third party websites or services, including those of our partners. You may also be able to interact with us or the Alpha Platform through third parties, such as a SNS. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of these or any other third parties. Alpha is not responsible for the privacy practices of any Personal Information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of those third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the Alpha Platform, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is subject to occasional revision. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by sending you an email to the last email address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the the Alpha Platform and updating the “Effective Date” above.
MeetAlpha, Inc. is the controller of the personal data we hold about you in connection with your use of our services. This means that we determine and are responsible for how your personal data is used.
Personal Data We Collect From You When You Use the Services and How We Use It
We collect personal data as set out in the “Information We Collect and Use” section of our Privacy Notice. We will indicate to you where the provision of certain personal data is mandatory. If you choose not to provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide those parts of those services to you or respond to your other requests.
The table at Annex 1 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you and how we use that information when you use our services, as well as the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data.
Information We Collect About You Automatically
We also automatically collect personal data indirectly about how you access and use our services, and information about the device you use to access our services, or otherwise engage with us. Please see the “Information We Collect Automatically” section of our Privacy Notice for more information about what data we collect and how we use it.
- The table at Annex 2 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you automatically and how we use that information. The table also lists the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data. For more information on cookies and other tracking technologies we use, please see our Cookie Notice.
- We may link or combine the personal data you provide and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalised experience regardless of how you interact with us.
- We may anonymise and aggregate any of the personal data we collect (so that it does not directly identify you) and may use the anonymised and aggregated information or disclose it as set out in our Privacy Notice.
How Long Will We Store Your Personal Data
We will usually store the personal data we collect about you for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2, including for the purposes of our legitimate business interests and satisfying any legal or reporting requirements, and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and the applicable legal requirements.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the recipients as set out in the “How We Disclose Personal Information” section of our Privacy Notice (as required in accordance with the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2).
Marketing and Advertising
From time to time we may contact you with information about our products and services, including sending you marketing messages and asking for your feedback on our products and services.
- For some marketing messages, we may use personal data we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant marketing information to share with you.
- We will only send you marketing messages if you have given us your consent to do so. You can withdraw your consent at a later date by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by updating your preferences via the App settings.
Storing and Transferring Your Personal Data
- Security. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your Account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification numbers.
- International Transfers of Your Personal Data. The personal data we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in where we and our third-party service providers have operations, including in the United States. If you are accessing the Alpha Platform from the EEA, your personal data will be processed outside of the EEA.
In the event of such a transfer, we ensure that: (i) the personal data is transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection; or (ii) the transfer is made pursuant to appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
If you wish to enquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Your Rights in Respect of Your Personal Data
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your personal data;
- information about the categories of personal data we are processing, the purposes for which we process your personal data and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods;
- information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal data; and
- a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you without undue delay.
- Right to erasure. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your personal data without undue delay if the continued processing of that personal data is not justified.
- Right to restriction. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your personal data if the continued processing of the personal data in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you.
- Right to withdraw consent. If you have provided consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal data before your withdrawal.
You also have the right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for continuing to process your personal data, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available here.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Due to the confidential nature of data processing we may ask you to provide proof of identity when exercising the above rights. This can be done by providing a scanned copy of a valid identity document or a signed photocopy of a valid identity document.
Cookies and Similar Technologies Used on the Alpha Platform
Our Policy Towards Children
Our services are not directed at persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from any persons under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal data from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us using the details at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Changes to This European Privacy Notice
We may update this European Privacy Notice from time to time and so you should review this page periodically. When we change this European Privacy Notice in a material way, we will update the "Effective Date" above. Changes to this European Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this European Privacy Notice.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, terms in this notice have the same meaning as defined in the Privacy Notice.
SCOPE OF NOTICE
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT WE COLLECT WHEN USING COOKIES
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Alpha Platform functions. The legal basis for our use of strictly necessary cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain the Alpha Platform. Please see Annex 3 for more information.
- Functionality cookies. These enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. The legal basis for our use of functionality cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain the Alpha Platform. Please see Annex 3 for more information.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Alpha Platform, and to see how visitors move around the Alpha Platform when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the Alpha Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. If you are accessing the Alpha Platform with a European IP address, you have been asked to consent to the use of these cookies. You are free to deny your consent. Please see Annex 3 for more information.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Alpha Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to track visitors across the Alpha Platform. We will use this information to make the Alpha Platform and the advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages we send to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose. If you are accessing the Alpha Platform with a European IP address, you have been asked to consent to the use of these cookies. You are free to deny your consent. Please see Annex 3 and the section “Third Party Data Collection and Online Advertising” below for more information.
- Third party cookies. Please be aware that advertisers and other third parties may use their own cookies tags when you click on an advertisement or link on the Alpha Platform. These third parties are responsible for setting out their own cookie and privacy policies. Please see the section “Third Party Data Collection and Online Advertising” below for more information.
THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. We permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services, to collect information about your use of our online services over time so that they may play or display ads on the Alpha Platform, on other websites or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, AdID, precise geolocation and other information. We may share a common account identifier (such as a hashed email address or user ID) with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research. We may also use services provided by third parties (such as social media platforms) to serve targeted ads to you and others on such platforms. We may do this by providing a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider. Please see “Your Choices About Online Ads” below, to learn more about interest-based advertising.
Social Media Widgets and Advertising. The Alpha Platform may include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to the Alpha Platform, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
We display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media forums. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our services while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. We may share a unique identifier, such as a user ID or hashed email address, with these platform providers or they may collect information from our website visitors through a first-party pixel, in order to direct targeted advertising to you or to a custom audience on the social media platform. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them. If you do not want to receive targeted ads on your social networks, you may be able to adjust your advertising preferences through your settings on those networks.
Third Party Partners. The following is a sample of the third-party service partners we work with to provide advertising services. We will strive to update this list if or when we work with new partners which offer you choices about the collection of your information, but as partners change and new technologies become available, this list is likely to change over time and may not always reflect our current partners.
We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit the Alpha Platform on your browser or mobile device, log in to your Account on the Alpha Platform, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with the Alpha Platform and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to our services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA COOKIES
- The Alpha Platform offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- The Alpha Platform offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on the Alpha Platform, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Alpha Platform runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a website page.
- We and our advertising partners also use the information we collect through cookies to understand your browsing activities, including across unaffiliated third-party sites, so that we can deliver ads and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Please note that we link some of the Personal Information we collect through cookies with the other Personal Information that we collect about you and for the purposes described in our Privacy Notice.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to change the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser to: (i) notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Be aware that disabling cookies may negatively affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionalities and features of the services.
Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT ONLINE ADS
We support the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising (Principles) published by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). This means that we allow you to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites for online interest-based advertising purposes. More information about these Principles can be found at www.aboutads.info. If you want to opt out of receiving online interest-based advertisements on your internet browser from advertisers and third parties that participate in the DAA program and perform advertising-related services for us and our partners, please follow the instructions at www.aboutads.info/choices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to place an opt-out cookie on your device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. Opt-out cookies only work on the internet browser and device they are downloaded onto. If you want to opt out of interest-based advertisements across all your browsers and devices, you will need to opt out on each browser on each device you actively use. If you delete cookies on your device generally, you will need to opt out again.
If you want to opt out of receiving online interest-based advertisements on mobile apps, please follow the instructions at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
UPDATES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
We will update this Cookie Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Cookie Notice, we will change the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice. If we make material changes to this notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominently posting on the Alpha Platform, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Cookie Notice or other privacy-related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annex 1. Personal Data Provided to Us.